Is financial aid, scholarships, fellowships or assistantships available?

You’ll receive full funding if you’re a doctoral student. A limited number of RA and TA positions are available to master’s students. You may also be able to find a part-time lab position through your academic department; please note that these opportunities are limited and not guaranteed. You can also explore scholarship opportunities, student employment or federal funding (if you’re a U.S. citizen or permanent resident).