The master’s application for Fall 2019 is available here. Please note that the application deadline has changed for some of our programs for the 2019-20 term.
Our master’s programs serve a wide range of highly qualified students seeking greater expertise to advance their careers. Students may choose to pursue a master’s degree to expand on their undergraduate training for professional engineering practice, prepare for doctoral studies, or pursue an entirely new field of interest.
Our constantly evolving curricula, grounded in up-to-the-minute research findings and industrial priorities, and focused on practical applications of knowledge, are designed to be responsive to career and professional interests, as well as to the needs of today’s high-tech society and economy.
- In addition to the programs listed on this page, our students have the advantage of several program options, such as dual-degree programs and opportunities for submatriculation while undergraduates at Penn or collaborating external institutions.
- Learn more about our programs through our student stories, written in the students’ own words.
- Get information on How to Apply, including application deadlines and requirements.
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Computer Graphics and Game Technology
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Information Technology (MCIT)
- Computer and Information Technology (MCIT) Online
- Data Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Integrated Product Design
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics
- Scientific Computing
- Systems Engineering